Monday, September 05, 2005

How fast are you?

Having had a DSL connection (256kbps) has been great as compared to my former dialup connection.

Maybe I am lucky enough because I was told that my DSL connection would be made after two weeks. But guess what? Three days after I made the phone call that I wanted a DSL connection with my phone company, here comes the phone guy who installed everything within less than 30 minutes. Good work, I must say.

Seems like the prices have started to go down in spite of the rising prices on other goods.

It has always been fun for me to check and find out about my download speed and I have been here and there on net checking out those Internet speed test sites.

Eventually I found one that has one of the best layouts, good presentation, and I must say, a real impressive speed test.

I am talking about Speakeasy's speed test. You may check how fast you are by clicking on the logo below. Good luck!

Speakeasy Speed Test

No comments: