Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Kapuso Bloggers



It was a surprise when South Rock, got in touch with me and asked if I could agree that GMA would interview me for a story about the Kapuso bloggers.

I had to think and decide fast when I got that email because I was told that the story needed to be finished on that day as well.

Fortunately, Erick, my supervisor was very kind to allow me to be interviewed.

So anyways, to make the long story short, the intervew went well, and the story was aired on 24 Oras tonight.

However, please let it be known that I was just a part of a whole bunch of guys who blogged with me. There was Splash, Quill Driver, South Rock, and numerous others. You may visit the Mulawin Blog and Mulawin Network Blog for my contribution. South Rock's Channel is a site to behold and read, which I must say is really superb.

You may view the whole story by clicking on the pic above, or by right clicking and choosing Save As... if you want to download the story to your PC.

This requires Windows Media Player 9.0 or better. If you don't have WMP, you may download the latest version at the Microsoft site here. The TV clip is owned by GMA Network Inc. and is protected by their intellectual property rights.

2 comments:

djbrix said...

Hey Dennis, thanks for this TINIG.com thng I saw your blog, I dunno, I was lost in this blog for some time and I have started posting about Etheria, (though it's declining in the ratings recently) if you're interested, could you create a link to the etheria-episodes.blogspot.com? By the way, I told my boss that I saw you on 24 oras. My contract on a food corp had ended in about 6 months na. Now i am back with the MBC Compnay, do you still talk on air?

Showdown said...

I think we were the ones who initiated the attribution as far as Kapuso blogging is concerned. To be more precise, we started the movement (Kapuso blogging in general). Di man lang nila pinag-usapan iyon.

Anyway, kahit papaano we were noticed. :)